Dhana has been a tremendous help in my practice. When I think I have plateaued or hit the wall she always seems to push me forward and keep me inspired. Thank you so much!
Dhana is a wonderful yoga teacher. She is very knowledgeable about yoga, has a warm personality and infinite patience. For someone like me, who was born with limited flexibility, Dhana always has alternate ways to do the asanas. She has inspired me to keep up my yoga practice at home and away. Thanks to her inspiration, even in the foothills of China, I carry my mat with me.
— Joan Cockell,Kashgar, China
- All Kibio skincare products, which are organic from France are 70 percent off at Shoppers in Park Royal. #stockup.1 day ago
- After 14 days w/o dairy, I ate a small vanilla yogurt cup. The results were not pretty. Maybe more of us are sensitive to it than we know?1 day ago
- Just missed being pepper sprayed by some kids fighting in Park Royal. The bystanders who did are now drenched in milk. #rowdywestvancouver2 days ago
- Long weekend for my teen means one less drive for me this a.m. #notinthekitchenyet.2 days ago
- What is with everyone crossing the border into Vancouver right now? So busy, my chocolate might melt!3 days ago
Comments or questions are welcome.
Tagsayurveda BABY balance Bhaktiyoga BKSIyengar Chanting Children Christmas cupcakes DhanaMusil digestion dosha food haiku henna iyengar IyengarYoga iyengar yoga japan jikidenreiki kidsyoga Kirtan maui MesheDumond NewYear nicole pilich niyamas Parenting poetry poses psyllium quinoia reiki restorativeyoga savaryisland Savary Island savasana stevia sunrider time Todays Parent vegan writing yamas Yoga
Tag Archives: vegan
“ Use the remaining frosting to coat the sides of the cake and your boobs,” are the final instructions for the vegan frosting I am making out of my “Skinny Bitch in the Kitch” cookbook. I have volunteered to … Continue reading
I have to say that I LOVE this book. A friend had lent it to me, and I just didn’t feel like reading it. Thought it may be some kind of Hollywood Crap that I just can’t take anymore of. … Continue reading