Dhana has generated an "awakening" in all or us to be mindful or our eating habits which will certainly translate into a healthy and energetic body.
— Kerstin Gordener , President, FEW, Kansai, Japan
My husband and I have thoroughly enjoyed Dhana's yoga classes for the past few months. She is a fabulous yoga instructor who makes the class light and fun while getting all of the mind/body benefits of Iyengar Yoga. We both have improved our flexibility and overall peace of mind. I liked the pace and the challenge of each class. We are really looking forward to continuing with Dhana's outdoor Sunday morning classes in the park.
— Shashi Maharaj
- In the lobby of the Queen E. Lots of hipsters, cute girls, at least they jnow the XX since no one else I spoke to does8 hours ago
- You know why I always yell at you? My five year old asked today. Because I am cursed!!!!!10 hours ago
- Going to see the XX at the QE tonight. First concert for my teen daughter and myself.10 hours ago
- Taking time out on the West Vancouver seawall. Pondering. #mattersoftheheart11 hours ago
- PC just digested and lost 5 pages I have been working on. #cryingmyeyesout13 hours ago
Comments or questions are welcome.
Tagsayurveda BABY balance Bhaktiyoga BKSIyengar Chanting Children Christmas cupcakes DhanaMusil digestion dosha food haiku henna iyengar IyengarYoga iyengar yoga japan jikidenreiki kidsyoga Kirtan maui MesheDumond NewYear nicole pilich niyamas Parenting poetry poses psyllium quinoia reiki restorativeyoga savaryisland Savary Island savasana stevia sunrider time Todays Parent vegan writing yamas Yoga
Tag Archives: savaryisland
Mari Okazaki, the founder of this Reiki and Yoga retreat that I was graciously invited to teach at last summer, has put together this beautiful video of our time there. Please watch it, I assure you it will bring peace … Continue reading
This is the 2009 video of the Reiki and Yoga Retreat with Mari on Savary Island BC. We hope you can join us for our upcoming Reiki and Yoga retreat, Sept.2-6th, 2010.