Dhana is a wonderful yoga teacher. She is very knowledgeable about yoga, has a warm personality and infinite patience. For someone like me, who was born with limited flexibility, Dhana always has alternate ways to do the asanas. She has inspired me to keep up my yoga practice at home and away. Thanks to her inspiration, even in the foothills of China, I carry my mat with me.
— Joan Cockell,Kashgar, China
I started taking Dhana's yoga classes about 4 years ago. Yoga with Dhana inspires, motivates & refreshes both my body & mind. Words cannot describe Dhana's love & enthusiasm with yoga teaching, as well as her care, thoughtful consideration of her students. I would have never thought I could ever do a head stand, but it's now one of my favourite poses. Not only does Dhana teach the poses of yoga, but she also reflects the philosophy of the practice to her students. One of my favourite parts (amongst many) of the class is when she reads to us excerpts of articles or phrases that always brings upon a different, more positive outlook to life.
- In the lobby of the Queen E. Lots of hipsters, cute girls, at least they jnow the XX since no one else I spoke to does23 hours ago
- You know why I always yell at you? My five year old asked today. Because I am cursed!!!!!1 day ago
- Going to see the XX at the QE tonight. First concert for my teen daughter and myself.1 day ago
- Taking time out on the West Vancouver seawall. Pondering. #mattersoftheheart1 day ago
- PC just digested and lost 5 pages I have been working on. #cryingmyeyesout1 day ago
Comments or questions are welcome.
Tagsayurveda BABY balance Bhaktiyoga BKSIyengar Chanting Children Christmas cupcakes DhanaMusil digestion dosha food haiku henna iyengar IyengarYoga iyengar yoga japan jikidenreiki kidsyoga Kirtan maui MesheDumond NewYear nicole pilich niyamas Parenting poetry poses psyllium quinoia reiki restorativeyoga savaryisland Savary Island savasana stevia sunrider time Todays Parent vegan writing yamas Yoga