I was never a strong believer of the yoga practice up until I met Dhana. After taking a session with her instruction I was hooked. I find her teaching style to be very straight forward, her hands on technique is unique to each student. The highlight for each class is when she corrects your posture, reminding you to always focus on your entire being. Dhana gives great instruction and makes each class interesting through use of props, techniques, breathing, and even partner routines. I highly recommend anyone to experience a session with Dhana! You too will be hooked.
— Brent Yager
Dhana's teaching is a great inspiration. Her classes are a solace to my daily stresses- she helps me bring out the spiritual awareness and stillness that I tend to forget otherwise. With Dhana each asana is taught holistically, where she not only teaches the poses correctly with proper alignment, safety, props, etc, but she also teaches us the benefits, meanings and functions behind them from a spiritual place, which is such a huge part of yoga and yet often forgotten. She also almost instinctively knows how to accomodate and adjust to each individual's needs, whatever stage of their yoga journey he or she may be at. Dhana truly makes you feel like you are in the best of hands. Only her classes go by to quickly! I cherish her as a friend and a mentor.
— Yuri Berwick
- All Kibio skincare products, which are organic from France are 70 percent off at Shoppers in Park Royal. #stockup.2 days ago
- After 14 days w/o dairy, I ate a small vanilla yogurt cup. The results were not pretty. Maybe more of us are sensitive to it than we know?2 days ago
- Just missed being pepper sprayed by some kids fighting in Park Royal. The bystanders who did are now drenched in milk. #rowdywestvancouver3 days ago
- Long weekend for my teen means one less drive for me this a.m. #notinthekitchenyet.3 days ago
- What is with everyone crossing the border into Vancouver right now? So busy, my chocolate might melt!4 days ago
Comments or questions are welcome.
Tagsayurveda BABY balance Bhaktiyoga BKSIyengar Chanting Children Christmas cupcakes DhanaMusil digestion dosha food haiku henna iyengar IyengarYoga iyengar yoga japan jikidenreiki kidsyoga Kirtan maui MesheDumond NewYear nicole pilich niyamas Parenting poetry poses psyllium quinoia reiki restorativeyoga savaryisland Savary Island savasana stevia sunrider time Todays Parent vegan writing yamas Yoga