Dhana's classes are of exceptional quality and she has many devoted students. As a nutritionist she is well versed. She presented her "Kick the Sugar Habit" talk, both at my studio and at the Pan Pacific Hotel, where she was well received. I highly recommend Dhana as an Instructor. She is educated, conscientious, safe and thorough.
— Stephanie Roberts, Corebody Pilates and Yoga, owner
Dhana has been a tremendous help in my practice. When I think I have plateaued or hit the wall she always seems to push me forward and keep me inspired. Thank you so much!
- In the lobby of the Queen E. Lots of hipsters, cute girls, at least they jnow the XX since no one else I spoke to does8 minutes ago
- You know why I always yell at you? My five year old asked today. Because I am cursed!!!!!2 hours ago
- Going to see the XX at the QE tonight. First concert for my teen daughter and myself.2 hours ago
- Taking time out on the West Vancouver seawall. Pondering. #mattersoftheheart3 hours ago
- PC just digested and lost 5 pages I have been working on. #cryingmyeyesout5 hours ago
Comments or questions are welcome.
Tagsayurveda BABY balance Bhaktiyoga BKSIyengar Chanting Children Christmas cupcakes DhanaMusil digestion dosha food haiku henna iyengar IyengarYoga iyengar yoga japan jikidenreiki kidsyoga Kirtan maui MesheDumond NewYear nicole pilich niyamas Parenting poetry poses psyllium quinoia reiki restorativeyoga savaryisland Savary Island savasana stevia sunrider time Todays Parent vegan writing yamas Yoga
Tag Archives: Bhaktiyoga
For those of you who love to chant and sing and become infused with Love and Positive Energy, you really must come out to one of the Kirtan nights presented by Sandra Leigh and her group Give Peace a Chant. … Continue reading